What tool does this guy use?

Guest xeurom

Guest xeurom

Hi guys,

I found this demonstration on youtube.com. Do you guy know what tool he used to squeegee the solution out of the film?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6KBlXAUfpo...feature=related

Also, the guy on the left put the film on the window then remove the film liner from the outside. I thought the surface of the film in contact with the liner would go on the window. Is there some film that works like this guy's film?

Thanks,

Xeu

Guest xeurom

Thanks. Now, I understand. I read about reverse rolling yesterday and understood it, but I did not realize that this guy had used the same technique. GREAT!!!

if you dont know the reverse roll method, then I understand you are trying to learn and this site is very helpful. but I hate the fact that some have the attitude that they can do what we've done for a long time. what makes you think you can get up from that keyboard and start doing business from something you read on the internet :bingo . our industry is so whored out, that those that dont know what they're doing are giving us a bad name. and the sad thing is, that us tinters, we have no where to complain to, its out of control and a serious union should be formed. but it all should start on the windwo film manufacturer side, they should be more picky on who they choose to use they're film, like llumar and 3M does. :please

TINT...... for the first time I agree with you. I mean, go tint your pops maverick in your back yard for the 3rd time if you dont know what reverse rollin is... jeesh, I guess we will see it in every trade, but its definately hard to accept it in ours.. keep it tight... <d>

Guest siberiamichigan

Thats not competition.Bad preping.Spooge city at to of window for sure.A dozen extra steps to do just one move..do that on a thousand window job and you will be feeling it.Bad final power squeegy..pulling on final with improper power on handle.Try that with a 2 mil pano and you'll be back. Why rush when your ganking for 10 per ft.

Just saying.

Archived