advertising

Guest tdmillet

Guest Thetintcenter
does anyone use coupon books to advertise and if so do they work well. thanks

Works good for residential and commercial.

Guest JUSTIN

We did a locally owned coupon book last year, and got zero residential response. We advertised that we were offering a discount of residential window tinting, and everyone that called and asked us for prices on auto tinting mentioned..."and I get an x% discount on that too right?"

We are still in growth mode for our fg sales, and we seem to struggle on the advertising end of it. We focus heavily on networking with other professionals, and I have heard certain mailers work reasonably well for adveritising on residential jobs, like valpak, they are expensive however. The best ROI for advertising in my experience has been talk radio, which has the lowest price of all the advertising.

haven't tried em. but, thinking about something along those lines. I'm planning to hit my FG this summer with door-to-door flyers and door hangers. I read in an article once the best way to offer coupons is to sell them. surprisingly, selling gift certificates to your biz is a killer way to go. get money from 2 directions. haven't tried it yet, but may be in my future.

Guest S and S

Our local paper offers a business size card add, they have a 2 page section that is the business directory, its like $200 a month and runs 6 times a month and that works well for us.

Archived