glass board / glass stand

Guest WISEGUYSinc

Guest WISEGUYSinc

I am goin to have one made.. I wanted to see if anyone would post a picture of their glass board on here to give me some ideas on how I want it built.

Thank you :dunno

Guest tdmillet
I am goin to have one made.. I wanted to see if anyone would post a picture of their glass board on here to give me some ideas on how I want it built.

Thank you :dunno

do you have a email address.

I'll try to get a pic of mine out tonight. Its on a rolling scaffolding with a little modification. I did a trade of services and scored a large piece of laminated safety glass. I had a sliding glass door before that but it shattered one day, kinda sketchy.. .

Guest WISEGUYSinc

Thank you :thumb

do you have a email address.

wiseguysinc@yahoo.com

hey if you guys do have a couple extra minute I would really appriciate some photos.. it would help me out alot.

:thumb

thank you

there was a guy from Canada that made plans for one and built it a couple years ago. I think his name was rcoot or something along those lines. He may let you have the plans for a small price. The stand looked awesome. Best one I have seen. It just would not be cheap to make, however last for almost ever. Heck you could even get a limited lifetime warranty on it. Well, because you have to make it yourself so give yourself the warranty.

he is still on here but changed his screen name. there was a whole thread where folks submitted pics. He even sold plans for it on ebay for a while.. not sure if he still does.

I'll search for the thread...

Archived