Lowering My Prices

Guest zx1400

Guest zx1400

I have really thought about lowering my window tinting prices, "just a few dollars" now that everything else has gone up gas, electric, and food! I really think that customers are going to think twice before purchasing window tint and shop around for the best price. :dunno

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is a tough call..........it is hard to lower prices when everyone including your expenses are going up..........I personally would think raising them to adjust for your own expenses would be in order..........unless this is just a "special" advertisement you are trying to do........I would not make it a permanent thing.

Guest tdmillet
I have really thought about lowering my window tinting prices, "just a few dollars" now that everything else has gone up gas, electric, and food! I really think that customers are going to think twice before purchasing window tint and shop around for the best price. :shoot1

I have lowered my prices and im very busy now. :dunno

That is a definite perk and puts food on your table. However, you are now working harder for less money. If it is the difference between one car a day or four I am sure your family and wallet appreciate your effort. I still do not think a permanent type of lower prices is good. If it works for you then great. Run a special for a month get things going again. Be creative and don't go so low to cut your own throat. Just my opinion and to most that doesn't mean anything. :dunno

Call me stubborn..but I can't "penalize " myself because of inflation . I think it's noble enough fo my to keep my prices the same as last yr .

The phrasing of "prize freeze from 2007 " sounds good :dunno

Guest zx1400
that is a tough call..........it is hard to lower prices when everyone including your expenses are going up..........I personally would think raising them to adjust for your own expenses would be in order..........unless this is just a "special" advertisement you are trying to do........I would not make it a permanent thing.

I agree with you when business expenses going up you raise your prices. But on the other hand consumers are spending 1/3 of their pay checks on the rising price of gas and theirs food, electric, foreclosure etc. It's going to be a tough year for a lot of us....

I agree with you when business expenses going up you raise your prices. But on the other hand consumers are spending 1/3 of their pay checks on the rising price of gas and theirs food, electric, foreclosure etc. It's going to be a tough year for a lot of us....

So are you aren't you? You are a consumer when it comes to everything else. Are they lowering their prices for you?

You are not alone in thinking the price of tinting a car is different then everything else in the world. I just don't get it.

Guest tdmillet

I didnt lower mine that much. but I also advertised a free tint strip. sounds dumb but I think some people are doing it to get something for frreeeee :dunno

Guest Thetintcenter
I have really thought about lowering my window tinting prices, "just a few dollars" now that everything else has gone up gas, electric, and food! I really think that customers are going to think twice before purchasing window tint and shop around for the best price. :dunno

I raised my prices but I advertised a free Gas Card with any full tint. Business has almost doubled.

I've pondered price daily since I'm still so new to tinting and my new shop location is just a couple of weeks old. some other shop about 40 miles away is advertising full tints for half of my price. don't see how they're doing it. however, I can't see more cars for less money right now. I'm slow as Christmas anyway. fewer cars for big bucks vs. more cars for less... sounds like close to the same income for me. :dunno

Archived