Lowering My Prices

Guest zx1400

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The economy does suck right now but the people who purchase the "want" items tend to be individuals who can afford it. The economy sucks but that doesn't mean I'm making half as much every year. My point is the economy is no reason to lower prices. I dont think people's first thought about tinting their car is the price. They etheir want it or dont, can afford it or not. Just my opinion.

Guest MasterTinter420IV
The economy does suck right now but the people who purchase the "want" items tend to be individuals who can afford it. The economy sucks but that doesn't mean I'm making half as much every year. My point is the economy is no reason to lower prices. I dont think people's first thought about tinting their car is the price. They etheir want it or dont, can afford it or not. Just my opinion.

A Men- I am Charging 200 to 225 on the regular 4 door car these days and people are paying so.....Remember to sell your service and quality. They will pay with no second thought about it. And remember sometimes you can go down but you can never go up after you have quoted a price. The End

Guest S and S

I have a very good customer who sends me 15 cars a month plus he trades constantly and I do about 8 a year for him...so for every 5 cars he sends me I give HIM $10 off his next job.

Our local tint competition is always busy, but he hardly ever has repeat customers...crappy work...crappy prices....

so we have raised our prices tint wise, because we have learned some customers we don't get (don't want), but we have learned that if someone is "shopping around" they are generally uneducated on what would be the best tint for their needs, so we try to educate them, sometimes we get them, sometimes we don't, but all our custys come back.

It is the same for us with everything we offer though, we are not the cheapest by far, but we offer the best material, best job, and I think the most creative options on everything we do. Sometimes to seal the deal we will offer lower tint prices on a set sale, like for a week, but then really push pinstriping, visors, custom graphics, vinyl stickers....we always make the sale money back and then some when we do that... :dunno

Guest sunblockers

Cheaper prices are for sh***y work! I dont want any part of that! How about " Is that the best you can do" LOL You dont go to walmart or to get gas and ask that! So dont come here and ask that! If you want cheap go to that guy thats tinting at his house!

Archived