MADICO WINCOS FILM

Guest BJDcar

Guest BJDcar

Has anyone heard of this wincos window film. Its supposed to be an ir absorbing dyed film. the heat specs look good.

the solar absorbtion not so good. Also has anyone heard of madico selling this to only certain dealers. Another shop told me

that madico is doing territories on this film "IS THIS TRUE". I hope they dont make the same mistake that they did with their ceramic

film, that had the high buy in and a territory, after one year they lost their exclusivity with the ceramic manufacture and johnsons sells

the same product from the same factory. I wonder if the manufacture of wincos knows of madicos past mistakes of collecting film.

Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Has anyone heard of this wincos window film. Its supposed to be an ir absorbing dyed film. the heat specs look good.

the solar absorbtion not so good. Also has anyone heard of madico selling this to only certain dealers. Another shop told me

that madico is doing territories on this film "IS THIS TRUE". I hope they dont make the same mistake that they did with their ceramic

film, that had the high buy in and a territory, after one year they lost their exclusivity with the ceramic manufacture and johnsons sells

the same product from the same factory. I wonder if the manufacture of wincos knows of madicos past mistakes of collecting film.

Please let us know your thoughts on this.

you've answered your own question :lol

the way madico has conducted business and they're distributors, the service has gone down the drain, so it would not be wise to invest in a company who doesnt even stock film when you even need it. I suggest you look elsewhere. unless of course if you are buying directly from MAdico not from a distributor. :duck

Guest 4G63
What the hell is a "wincos"?

Imported film that uses an IR absorbing dye. Very high SA. Kind of bluish...

Thanks, 11yrs in the biz & that was a new one on me.

Archived