Any Dawn Soap users

Guest TintWarlock

Guest thatsnappyguy
local tint shop lost their tinter, went in to help and noticed the previous tinter used Dawn. they said his favorite was the apple blossom scented dish washing soap. I have always been a baby shampoo guy myself, but have used Dawn and Joy one or two times back in the day when in a pinch. Does anyone think there is a big difference anyway? They are also using sunbelt window film. anyone know how well this film holds up?

well they get the film from sunbelt? if thats correct, they either have sungard or hanita tek. sungard sucks big time. I dont know about hanita.

I use detergent for cleaning only. I have mentioned this many times about using detergents with tinting. did it in the past and had cars to compare that I used jnj on some and dawn on some. the dawn jobs broke down alot faster than the others. too harsh to spray that on an adhesive.

I used it for about 2-3 years. never had a problem. I switched to shampoo once I started working with darrin1 and used it since. just the other day I ran out and used dawn on a vehicle and im not sure if it was me or the vehicle or what but it seemed as if it allowed more time to position before tacking up. I just like the way the shampoo smells. heh

Archived