Bekaert/SolarGard Sets up my biggest Dealership

hey thaks for rehashing this ...i have been wondering what has been goin gon with all that happened....im glad your doing ok...and i agree dealership work sucks....i have a few who bring them to me....no mobile for this guy.....

Thanks for your support :boogie

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SHOWTINT

Just would like to put my 2cents in Bekaert has kicked me to curb like a old dog also . Long story short closed down for awhile opened back up this summer didn't like the Reception I was given When contacting them to reopen my account . So I decided to go with another line of Film . I Purchased a new plotter about two weeks ago gave them a call to set up my computer cut service Against my better judgment . I was told by the rep Glenn that my Account had notes on it saying not to sell tint nor do business with me and that he would have to get Permission from management to reopen the account . Two days later I get a call from him saying that they were not interested in doing business with me . All this over $80 ( which I agreed to pay on my 1st order ) after being a long long term customer and spending thousands and thousands of dollars with the company I guess these jerks forget that it's little shops like mine that made that company what it is today . Looks like CP will get a new custom today . The best part is I didn't tell them I rented a new high Traffic building , and will once again be doing the tinting in this Area . No wonder that place can't stay on its feet the Corporate morons in that office don't know how to handle business ( Anaheim ca ) after reading your story I think they may have done me a Favor by not doing business with me .

Just would like to put my 2cents in Bekaert has kicked me to curb like a old dog also . Long story short closed down for awhile opened back up this summer didn't like the Reception I was given When contacting them to reopen my account . So I decided to go with another line of Film . I Purchased a new plotter about two weeks ago gave them a call to set up my computer cut service Against my better judgment . I was told by the rep Glenn that my Account had notes on it saying not to sell tint nor do business with me and that he would have to get Permission from management to reopen the account . Two days later I get a call from him saying that they were not interested in doing business with me . All this over $80 ( which I agreed to pay on my 1st order ) after being a long long term customer and spending thousands and thousands of dollars with the company I guess these jerks forget that it's little shops like mine that made that company what it is today . Looks like CP will get a new custom today . The best part is I didn't tell them I rented a new high Traffic building , and will once again be doing the tinting in this Area . No wonder that place can't stay on its feet the Corporate morons in that office don't know how to handle business ( Anaheim ca ) after reading your story I think they may have done me a Favor by not doing business with me .

Need I say more?? I think not.:thumb

Archived