Bekaert/SolarGard Sets up my biggest Dealership

where is your service center...and is scott your new rep....

good luck ......im sure you can get another account.....it just sucks to have to start knocking on doors after being so secure where you were....

Service Center - Windsor Connecticut. Salesman - Some guy named Gary Claussen? Never talked to him.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where is your service center...and is scott your new rep....

good luck ......im sure you can get another account.....it just sucks to have to start knocking on doors after being so secure where you were....

Service Center - Windsor Connecticut. Salesman - Some guy named Gary Claussen? Never talked to him.

The rep you speak of is out of Georgia, I believe. Baekart has few reps covering the territory. Gary is the same rep that covers the northeast and visits the area about once a year or soon if he has fires to put out. Most of their sales work is done over the phone. This is probably true for you and all the other areas he has to cover. Since he is the same rep for you as here, it would lead me to believe that they have one rep for the eastern half of the US, or close to that.

Guest JUSTIN

Just wanted to say I'm sorry that you have experienced this. Keep taking one step in front of the other and you will overcome this hurdle. It's unfortunate, but have faith in yourself that you will continue to strive with or without this dealership work. My best wishes to you.

Candice

Just wanted to say I'm sorry that you have experienced this. Keep taking one step in front of the other and you will overcome this hurdle. It's unfortunate, but have faith in yourself that you will continue to strive with or without this dealership work. My best wishes to you.

Candice

Thank you Candice. You are very kind.

this is just another example of how our industry is going to :thumb

It really is.

Tint is the new "get rich" scheme. Buy the magic "tint machine" and the cash will flow. Hire a monkey to run it, he works for bananas. :thumb

There seems to be no respect left for our trade, since you can learn it in 10 minutes. Some of our suppliers don't appreciate years of loyalty. They take our business for granted. :thumb

Thanks for posting your experience, wetintcars.com. I was considering trying SG products, but think I will stay put where I am. Next time the rep calls, I will share this story, and tell him it affected my decision to offer their product to my automotive and flat glass clients.

Remember, one door closes, another door opens. Best wishes to ya!

Roll with change or sink :lol2 Gary is a great guy working for a :lol2 company. He was moved from out west last year.

Well if he IS such a good guy he should have tried to find out who was servicing the dealership before he greedily sold the plotter to them.

I still say - Partner with BSF and they will steal your business.

They have yet to contact me and offer any apologies for such a blunder. My Llumar rep called me today to let me know that the same dealership has inquired of them about buying their film, so BSF has lost film sales to me AND their new Dealership account if they buy from CP. Kinda slitting their own throat, because I was loyal to them.

At least CP Films rep called me to keep me in the loop, Gary Claussen just saw $$ signs. Bekaert used to be a good company, not anymore. LAME!

Archived