Past Tint-off Winners

Yes, I am looking For the list of past IWFA tint-off winner list. I have a guy in my town that says he is the best tinter in florida and the # 6 tinter in the world. I know that he was in a tint-off here in florida that was only for solar-gaurd dealers but I think he is just full off $h!t. And yes I know that most great tinters don't go to competitions, I know I'm alot better than this guy, (I've seen his work). Basically he said that he got 6th place either last year or the year before and I was looking for the truth

Guest Bulldog
Yes, I am looking For the list of past IWFA tint-off winner list. I have a guy in my town that says he is the best tinter in florida and the # 6 tinter in the world. I know that he was in a tint-off here in florida that was only for solar-gaurd dealers but I think he is just full off $h!t. And yes I know that most great tinters don't go to competitions, I know I'm alot better than this guy, (I've seen his work). Basically he said that he got 6th place either last year or the year before and I was looking for the truth

It doesnt matter, man! The National tint off they just held only had 30 guys there....Coming in sixth out of 30 means that 1 out of every five guys are better..... :thumb

Archived