Motorcycles??

Guest ChAz2

as much as they will pay obviously :lol2 I charge the same for a bike as a 18" hood, fender tips and mirrors on a car (basic package)

BMW riders are like corvette owners very picky and whiny. Harley Owners only care for themselves (trust no one) and if it benifits them their game. The others are definatley hesitant but you can usually talk 'em into it. Good luck I have had 3 bikes the last 2 weeks and no pre cut kits here why cus COMPUTER CUT DOESN'T HAVE THEM! :lol2:tantrum Why is it I pay 170 bux a month for a plotter subscription that I can only use half the time?

Guest ChAz2
as much as they will pay obviously :lol2 I charge the same for a bike as a 18" hood, fender tips and mirrors on a car (basic package)

BMW riders are like corvette owners very picky and whiny. Harley Owners only care for themselves (trust no one) and if it benifits them their game. The others are definatley hesitant but you can usually talk 'em into it. Good luck I have had 3 bikes the last 2 weeks and no pre cut kits here why cus COMPUTER CUT DOESN'T HAVE THEM! :lol2:tantrum Why is it I pay 170 bux a month for a plotter subscription that I can only use half the time?

Very true thank you! I havent done a whole lot of them and more and more Keep coming to me...

Im not payin $170 a month though and my program has all European and Domestic bikes

Archived