Dot matrix

Good lord this Ford Fusion I tinted has matrix from hell. Glued it and it came back with one little spot looking off, so I removed it and vinyled it. Now the vinyl isnt looking right either. Same crap, damn this matrix is thick.

any suggestions guys? I have never had a comeback 2x for matrix and once is very rare, after the vinyl wont work what else is there to do? Other than a brick to the window...

We had a car ike that before... seems like nothing will work....

Sounds like you are on the right track... scuff and re-apply a good quality vinyl.... like a Avery A9 or Oracal 851 series... If that don't work... the custy should understand it is now out of your control....

Guest Thetintcenter
Good lord this Ford Fusion I tinted has matrix from hell. Glued it and it came back with one little spot looking off, so I removed it and vinyled it. Now the vinyl isnt looking right either. Same crap, damn this matrix is thick.

any suggestions guys? I have never had a comeback 2x for matrix and once is very rare, after the vinyl wont work what else is there to do? Other than a brick to the window...

Use the Resin! Check Tip of The Week

Okay, well the custy was bein too picky it was a normal install. Anyhow I did vinyl over the back on the outside... although I really think the dude just wanted vinyl on the outside for some reason... sounds like he will be doing the visor like that too.

Archived