Boss Measured the Biggest Job yet.

Guest thatsnappyguy

50k. if you landed that, you must be god. I wouldnt imagine no more then 15-20 tops

dude, thats alot of windows. we are gonna have to shut down shop for a few months, in the summer....yea 50k

I don't know you labor situation, but if a job of that size comes along in the summer we're too busy to take it on and usually sub it out. shutting down in the summer=bad move.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S and S

How many square foot is the job? At what I would charge a sq for that it would be about 8500 sq... I dont see shutting down for 2 months...that would be about a week long job.

How many square foot is the job? At what I would charge a sq for that it would be about 8500 sq... I dont see shutting down for 2 months...that would be about a week long job.

8500sq of lift work and etc(if it really is that amount). not getting done in a week. but what do I know, I'm only looking at pictures. how many sq feet is this?

Guest h0wld0g

hmmm im wondering how he measured the skylights to quote them ha thats a huge job congratulations snappy im 2 hours away if ya need some assistance with that one that ones gonna take a long time and im with the others id never shut down the summer

Archived