neW TO THE iNDUSTRY

Guest Laxplaya767

Not a problem.. just edit your msg. and remove them. (Or TD will probably do it)

It's just if a consumer comes in and sees what you are charging, then they will think that's what they should be paying and there are just so many factors that go into what a tinter will charge then just a flat dollar amount. :bdog

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, if you've got any decent sized jobs coming up, let me know. I can maybe come down and help you out. im a little less than 2 hours from toledo. sounds like you got a pretty decent handle on the sales part though :nono!!! im terribly at bringing in business. :bdog give me a call if your intrested. 248 877 9455

Guest Laxplaya767

and yeah man I just got done doing a huge senior center up here im tryin to get some other bigger business in the area trying to capitalize on the fact that tint can help a company go green you from ohio?

Guest Laxplaya767

think I should report it so they dont think im an ass or anything I just kinda didint read over the rules well enouph

This one. :bdog

Just do a search... both topics have been covered many times here.

Talk to your rep... have them come out and show you on your own windows in your home.

Take a day and drive to someone who is too far away to be a competitor and hang with them for a day. (Actually, I'd talk to your rep and ask them to arrange a day hanging out with another dealer that's far away - they would probably have a good idea who would be willing to do that. Then just throw them a couple $$ for their assistance)

Archived