neW TO THE iNDUSTRY

Guest Laxplaya767

and yeah man I just got done doing a huge senior center up here im tryin to get some other bigger business in the area trying to capitalize on the fact that tint can help a company go green you from ohio?

nah dude. im from MI. im just north of the D though. Toledo isn't too far of a hike. im off of i75 up here, so it's pretty much a straight shot.

anyways, to reverse roll: if the film is laying on the floor, roll it up, liner side up. make sure to roll it nice and tight. :nono clean the window. now, while the tint is still rolled, unroll about 5 inches of film, and unroll the liner. spray film too. when you unroll the liner, re-roll it onto the roll (keeping the wet film exposed). you'll see what im talking about when you actually do it. wet the window, put the film up on top the window. if the roll is nice and tight, when you let go, it will fall to the bottom of the window, unrolling. when your done, the liner will be on top the tint. remove liner, finish installing.

cleaning: to clean, I have a method for wood frames, and 1 for non-wood frames.

non-wood: wet window, use 6inch triumph to scrape, making sure no water residue is left behind (can contain contamination). next I wipe the edge nice and dry with my lint-free shop towels or heavy duty paper towel. make sure that you get that edge next to the glass/frame nice and dry/wiped to get any crap that might be on the windows edge. install film.

wood frame: dry scrape if necessary (usually do), then use a paintbrush to clean the wood frame edges, to pull out any loose paint chips/dust etc. now do it non-wood style to finish up cleaning.

if the frame is raised off the glass and I cant get my finger + towel in the crack to dry it and wipe it up, I will take an old teflon card/hardcard and wrap it in paper towel. this works great if your finger doesnt fit.

for wood frames, less h2o = cleaner install. itll bring down less contam. :bdog

anyways, if you need anything more, give me a buzz. youve got my # and im more than happy to talk tint. sorry if my explanations suck. they're quick. lol. its easier to show this stuff too imo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived