Huper Ceramic Energy Saver and Infrared #s on Huper???

Guest megansbunch

Guest megansbunch

Thank you so much for your great advice. We are going to go with the HO Ceramic 30. I will let you know how it goes which I am sure will be awesome. And again, thanks so much for your time and responses! :linedrink

Guest JUSTIN
Machine works for me. I noticed many (esp Vclimber) seem to prefer the Ceramic 30 over the 40....would it not be too dark or is it all a matter of my visual preference? Also if I am comparing the Ceramics to a Panorama Slate 40 (my husband's choice for economics sake), is the biggest difference the reflectiveness on those or is there a construction or warranty issue I should be concerned with?

We are in Utah so we are dry and I suppose do not have to worry about corrosion issues that are brought on by humidity but we do have that salt from the great Salt lake. Any problems from that? Again, thank you all so much for your help!

It really boils down to your own visual preference if you are deciding between Ceramic 30 vs. 40. Both of them are going to reject a great amount of heat, and if you like how light the Slate 40 is you might appreciate Ceramic 40. I am a person who really appreciates a lot of natural light in my own home, and if consumers ask me what my opinion is...I tend to like the 40. I like the 40 because it allows more natural light coming in and the heat rejection numbers are great. If you have long grey winters like I do Ceramic 40 will keep you happy throughout the entire year. Also keep in might the type of exposure the windows are getting. Are these West facing windows that send intense amounts of light glaring down on a tv? If so, 30 might be a better option.

Just my :lol

Guest megansbunch

Thanks Justin. That gives us a lot to think about. The windows have a South/East exposure so we get a lot of hot sun.

Archived