Who are these guys and are they legit? Wouldn't it be great to be able to buy direct and get High Quality Film while "sticking it" to the Major Manus who like to steal our customers? (See my post - Bekeart/SolarGard sets up my biggest dealer account).

ValueTint.com contacted me via email after reading the above post.

Anybody used this stuff?

Sound off everyone.

"Live together or Die Alone"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading their about us page, I would question...Do they offer a waranty? the statment about it seems to say no, or it is a short one at best. They discuss advertising and the issue of not advertising foe generic, saves money...Do they offer marketing materials, and whats the cost to you? I know of a film supplied around here in a 'Plain white box'. They tell you from the get go that there is NO warranty. Look into these issues before placing your first order. Ask for printed material, such as warranty cards, marketing, etc.

After reading their about us page, I would question...Do they offer a waranty? the statment about it seems to say no, or it is a short one at best. They discuss advertising and the issue of not advertising foe generic, saves money...Do they offer marketing materials, and whats the cost to you? I know of a film supplied around here in a 'Plain white box'. They tell you from the get go that there is NO warranty. Look into these issues before placing your first order. Ask for printed material, such as warranty cards, marketing, etc.

Agreed. And I would before I buy. However, how can they offer what they call a premium film so cheaply? I know the guy for ValueTint is on here, so what gives?

I also read prior post about this stuff but it was not conclusive, therefore the reason for the post.

Guest tintgod

sometime the old saying "you get what you pay for" also applies to the cheap window tint from an unknown manny. :thumb

I have heard of the film, but have never used it, so I cant really comment of the longevity or who or where it comes from, put for me..a lower price like that kinda sends up a red flag for me. :rollin

Agreed. And I would before I buy. However, how can they offer what they call a premium film so cheaply? I know the guy for ValueTint is on here, so what gives?

I also read prior post about this stuff but it was not conclusive, therefore the reason for the post.

Well, as I have found, sometimes one manufacturers 'Premium' film is comparable to anothers entry-level. So, that is how some companies sell 'Premium' for such low prices. As has been shown by many companies in different fields, if they have no warranty, how can they believe in the product? This was like the sales rep who claimed to me that his company sold 'Bullet Proof' film. I tols him I would gladly sell it once he personally stood behind a piece of glass that was coated and let meshoot at him. Needless to say, I never carried the film.... :thumb

I have known Mark who owns the company for about 30+ years. The company is on the up and up but as you can tell he is re-boxing. Why don't you just call him if you want to know something about the details? I’m sure he will shoot you the straight stuff. I don’t know if it is what you want but he would be glad I’m sure to talk to you. He stays pretty busy so I don’t know how often he is on TD.

Guest Crackz

nope he just gets stuff done helps you out when you need him to good product good pricing no bull shiat like from value tint got to give props when due no shiat he even got that bronze out to willie that no one else could get to him so yes big ups to howard and his crew :lol

Archived