• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrpain
There is no real scientific proof on that part from me other than I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

:mad ...............classic

Okay, so we have done several cars today in the Sirius 30 from a sample roll Mark Reynolds sent out last Friday 5/30/08. So here is what I can tell you about it.

I REALLY like the way the film goes on amd shrinks well too. Hides small imperfections and dirt well. Definately a nice installing film. If they all were as friendly :lol

However, today I noticed that in the right light, their was the same distortion pattern in the adhesive as I have gotten in Global's QDP and Johnson's Greystone. This concerns me because we dumped Global all together after we saw that distortion repeat in a couple of rolls. :lol

The feel of this film is VERY much like Global QDP, though the color is more of a smokey hue than the brownish hue Global has.

I am intrigued with this film and I really want to use it, but that distortion pattern really makes me nervous. We do too many cars to have a redo week or two because of it.

The price is very alluring, but I am not sure about it :dunno

Guest Crackz

mark just told me he will be sending out a sample I am looking forward to trying the product I will post my results thanks mark :dunno

Okay, so we have done several cars today in the Sirius 30 from a sample roll Mark Reynolds sent out last Friday 5/30/08. So here is what I can tell you about it.

I REALLY like the way the film goes on amd shrinks well too. Hides small imperfections and dirt well. Definately a nice installing film. If they all were as friendly :thumb

However, today I noticed that in the right light, their was the same distortion pattern in the adhesive as I have gotten in Global's QDP and Johnson's Greystone. This concerns me because we dumped Global all together after we saw that distortion repeat in a couple of rolls. :thumb

The feel of this film is VERY much like Global QDP, though the color is more of a smokey hue than the brownish hue Global has.

I am intrigued with this film and I really want to use it, but that distortion pattern really makes me nervous. We do too many cars to have a redo week or two because of it.

The price is very alluring, but I am not sure about it :thumb

Tell me more about your problems with global. pm me or public :thumb I'm looking to buy a new product for custys who don’t have much money :beer

I REALLY like the way the film goes on amd shrinks well too. Hides small imperfections and dirt well. Definately a nice installing film. If they all were as friendly :thumb

However, today I noticed that in the right light, their was the same distortion pattern in the adhesive as I have gotten in Global's QDP and Johnson's Greystone. This concerns me because we dumped Global all together after we saw that distortion repeat in a couple of rolls. :thumb

The price is very alluring, but I am not sure about it :lol2

Tell me more about your problems with global. pm me or public :thumb I'm looking to buy a new product for custys who don’t have much money :embar

Everything I know and has happened to me with Global is included here.

Having known him all these years I ask for a large sample and should get it next week. You are right KZone on a handshake having worth; most young people don't understand that. In the next week or so I will tint a gambit of windows that I have in my training area from easy to hard and give my version of a virtual handshake opinion. I don't buy from him, don't even know pricing but with the economy in the dumpster I am not going to leave any rock unturned. :thumb

I worked with some of Value Tints Sirius film today that Mark sent me. I am teaching a class this week so will probably get a chance to work with it more on Friday or Saturday. Anywho I spent a few minutes shrinking the curvy back glass from the old Mitsubishi Eclipse hatchback and the stuff formed pretty good for me. I was using dryer sheet method. I might get a chance tomorrow to do the same window using baby powder and just dry shrink. I was expecting a thin curly film which I hate working with and was pleasantly surprised with the thickness of the tint. More later…….. thanks for the larger sample roll

Stan

I too received a nice sample roll. Overall it was good. I did have the distortion mentioned earlier. That is the only concern I have. I can't be redoing a bunch of cars because of distortion patterns when the installation was nearly perfect. I am interested in longevity of the product. Any thoughts?

Archived