Guest mr3y1956

I shared this with Joe D' in an email. 95% of what we sell is HP, however, I have had the Sirius product on my Nissan for almost 5 years and it looks as good as the day it was installed. I have Tint Shops that service New Car Dealerships and have had no issues.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I shared this with Joe D' in an email. 95% of what we sell is HP, however, I have had the Sirius product on my Nissan for almost 5 years and it looks as good as the day it was installed. I have Tint Shops that service New Car Dealerships and have had no issues.

Joe D ???? Who is that? :twocents

Joe D ???? Who is that? :twocents

:dunno stan f here :thumb

Guest willie

Joe D ???? Who is that? :dunno

Big Joe...... Class on Glass :twocents

After having used the ValueTint sample roll I can tell you that I think it is a decent film. Mark is a decent guy. The Sirius feels and smells like Global QDP. I noticed a distortion pattern the same as Global too. I really like the films looks. It shrinks well. A very clean installing film too. I am fearful of the distortion pattern though. Again, it was minor but it WAS there. Use with caution. I will probably order some again and try it out some more.

wetint............that sounds like a good and fair review. I have liked the film as well but have not had any distortion issues. I am not using the sirius line though. I have the eclipse line. Don't know if that makes a differnce in what you are experiencing or not.

wetint............that sounds like a good and fair review. I have liked the film as well but have not had any distortion issues. I am not using the sirius line though. I have the eclipse line. Don't know if that makes a differnce in what you are experiencing or not.

Okay, so... Today I was tinting an Acura TL for a dealer here in town(with Maddy- Jeese have they raised their prices!) when he asked me if I could also tint a TSX. I knew I had a TSX pattern on the truck but I didn't know what film it was cut in. You see in the last month (since Solargard stole my biggest dealrship away from me while I was using their film :thumb ) I have asked for and used several different manus.

So I said I could tint the TSX and then went though my patterns on the truck.

I found the TSX pattern that was cut about 2 or 3 weeks ago. On rolling out the pattern (we cut these ahead of time and keep them on the truck for just such a situation) I looked carefully for the distortion pattern I knew had to have developed over the time it was on the truck. Bear in mind that the temperature has been in the 80's for the past several days too. Many of the other films I have tried DID contain the distortion pattern after only a couple of days, so this was a relief to say the least.

I could not find a pattern of distortion in the pieces I had! I was absolutely amazed! :lol2

So I installed it. And it looked great too. The thing I like about this stuff is it doesn't collect dust and debris when you install it. It looks nearly perfect too. I'm thinking it might be worth the risk afterall.

Now, if it only lasts. :rollin

Anybody else have any thoughts? Let's communicate! :thumb

I have been using it in my school some this week messing around and it really shrinks good. I haven’t seen any liner separation and have had students really abusing it while learning how much heat to use. Film only last about 1 minute here :lol2:thumb:thumb but I’m sure this would last longer if we didn’t rip it off and start over! Glue does set up fast. :rollin

Stan

Archived