I have been using it in my school some this week messing around and it really shrinks good. I haven’t seen any liner separation and have had students really abusing it while learning how much heat to use. Film only last about 1 minute here :headbang:err:please but I’m sure this would last longer if we didn’t rip it off and start over! Glue does set up fast. :bingo

Stan

Yes! The adhesive is a quick set up adhesive and is great for those "fast installs"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the title of this thread should change. As it seems that after trying it your gut is telling you to give it a fair shot.

It appears to be of good quality all the way around. Good luck to all wether you use it or not. I am going to keep it around as it is working well for me.

so has anyone else given them a shot and what do you think. The only thing tricky about it at all for me is the liner is on the opposite side as to what I have become used to. I really like working with it and it looks great. I have only used it on 2 full cars now and a partial car that will be eventually a full car. The rest of the windows are not ready to be tinted.

Guest Crackz

he mister mark I got my roll today I cant wait to try it thanks a bunch for such a generous sample (full roll) it looks and feels great cant wait to shrinker up :thumb:thumb

Archived