Guest Crackz

got to use my sample today very happy with the feel and the color cuts well sides shrink awesome installs nice good clarity I like it alot the rear is a bit tuff to shrink but alot of 2 ply films are tuff to shrink it feels alot like qdp overall its a success I will be stocking it thanks mark :spit

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class,

I missed it if you said it but which line were you using? Serius or Eclipse? I have the Eclipse line which is a HP and it feels nothing like the QDP that I have. However the Serius series would probably be a much better comparision to QDP considering they are a more similiar type film. At least that is how I percieve it. Either way I really like how the Eclipse looks and feels to shrink. Hopefully the longevity is as good as the usability and clarity of it.

Guest Crackz

hey mark thanks for the super quick response to my phone call thats very important in good business I like good service and you give it :tantrum

yes it was sirius very close to qdp in my book

That would not suprise me at all. I don't know why I have a hard time with the QDP but I tend to crease it when shrinking. So that kind of keeps me away from the serius line.

Thanks for the input on that line. I really like the eclipse line that I have used so far. Once I get that stocked the way I would like it stocked then I may try the serius to see if I can work with it as well as the eclipse.

thanks

Guest Connman

I'm confused!

I called and ordered a couple of samples from Valuetint, no problem, got the samples right out, matter of fact, it was less than a week.

My confusion stems from what I am supposed to do with 3 pieces of film that measure 4" x 7" ???

Told the dude I wanted to see how it worked and shrunk for me. Guess he thought I did really small cars. lol

Even mentioned the TD forum, and a couple here who recommended valuetint.

Anybody from valuetint help me out here?

I don't even need a full roll, just enough to do a few cars to see how I like it.

Thank you :bingo

Guest mr3y1956

Sorry for the confusion. I asked J.R. this morning about the samples. He recalled the conversation and understood that you were looking to open a shop in the future and at this time were only tinting for friends and family. When you open your shop please let us know and we would be happy to get you a roll.

Thanks for your interest.

Guest Connman

Wow, he has an excellent memory! - and a very nice guy to deal with.

Yes, I am tinting for family and friends for free, or very cheap, just to get some practice and spread some word of mouth advertising.

I may have confused him when I said I'll be working out of my home shop (which I'm currently doing), and hoped to have a "real" shop in the future.

I understand you not wanting to send a roll to every guy who wants to tint, after all you're not running a charity (LOL), but when the time comes that I have a "real" shop, I'll have no questions about my choice of film(s).

I am using this time that I'm working out of my garage, to test and experiment with different films and methods - which is why I was hoping to get a roll.

No problem though. I've had to purchase a couple rolls of suntek carbon in the mean time. sounds like most here like your stuff, so I guess I'll have to break down and buy some. :lol6

Guest tristan

I am very pleased with the customer service I just received... Put in an order to valuetint, they called me about 5 minutes later and asked if the 40" roll was suppose to be 50% or 5%, I had 50% down which is what I wanted, but in an earlier conversation I was talking about wanting 5% in a 40" roll. So hats off to the valuetint crew.... Cant wait to get it here

Archived