thinking about cleaning windows

what the heck? how do you get the cars in R Hills? I'm there fricken four/five days a week for school!!!! :spit what time sunday? Ill do my best to come by.. but the redbull airrace is this weekend... talk to you tomorrow

Guest adriank

There's nothing wrong with residential window cleaning thats all I do now (commercial is good to but more compertition)

I'm on here to learn how to offer my customers commercial & residential window tinting as another product to expand my business

So to me adding window cleaning to yours just makes good business sence as for being easy damn right it is you could teach a young teenager to do it (there is your first hint LOL!!!)

Just set it up so you can reservice your customers either every 4 or 8 weeks

There is also a few good websites & forums on the net

If your interested I'll post a couple of links here for you

catch you later

Here is a link from Chris @ Window Cleaning Rerource he explains what you need for residential window cleaning

Residential window cleaning kit

Guest adriank

There's nothing wrong with residential window cleaning thats all I do now (commercial is good to but more compertition)

I'm on here to learn how to offer my customers commercial & residential window tinting as another product to expand my business

So to me adding window cleaning to yours just makes good business sence as for being easy damn right it is you could teach a young teenager to do it (there is your first hint LOL!!!)

Just set it up so you can reservice your customers either every 4 or 8 weeks

There is also a few good websites & forums on the net

If your interested I'll post a couple of links here for you

catch you later

Here is a link from Chris @ Window Cleaning Rerource he explains what you need for residential window cleaning

Guest tom bower

Yeah, I started off window cleaning 6 years ago and still do it, I went into window tinting for something additional. But here in england on basic residential stuff an honest wage (nothing made up by make belivers out there) is about an average £15-25/hour. All your expenses for the day is your fuel and every 3 months you need to buy squeegee rubbers, washing up liquid maybe a new applicator and some updated micro fibre cloths (maybe). Giving you a total of about £30-40 quarterly. I let you do the math for profit.

Oh and the other benefit, once you got customers its a repeat business every month... STRESS FREE WORK!!! Lay-ins mid week when you wake up to rain .... Lush

Archived