Largest Solar Film Commercial Job

When I got a call from this custy, they said they had 15 or so windows needing heat control film. Turned out to be almost 1000 sqft and they chose Geoshield IRs-70 since the outer pane is already tinted lightly from the manufacturer. All are Dual Pane tempered. They had a 3m dealer come out to give them an estimate the day before and they were quoted $13 per sf and thought that was a little too expensive. I quoted them them at $9 per sf. I am keeping my fingers crossed.....

100_1948.jpg

100_1949.jpg

100_1950.jpg

100_1951.jpg

Guest vclimber

Well if price is an issue you can always do Madico 35% bronze which will perform even better without changing the look too much... big price difference. Or a 35% single-ply ceramic would look better than the bronze and might come in a little less. Just some options... :lol

Well if price is an issue you can always do Madico 35% bronze which will perform even better without changing the look too much... big price difference. Or a 35% single-ply ceramic would look better than the bronze and might come in a little less. Just some options... :lol

Yeah I gave them two options, one with the ceramic film price and one with a traditional film price (Dual reflective or a light bronze like you suggested) So I am sure there is know way they beat me in price and I didnt undercut them either. Hopefully the higher ups choose me. I hate this pass it on to the higher up decision maker crap. Its usually a waiting game and then out of the blue they call you to tell you they want it done, or they choose the other guy and you never hear back from them. I did follow-up with them yesterday to make sure they didnt have any further questions or concerns without asking if they had made a decision.

Archived