Holy Macaroni its Friday

For a week that started on Tuesday damn its been a long week! I have been doin a class all week 8-5 and it ends tomorrow with a final, its not smart to do these compacted classes especially in the summer... I'm stuck tintin all weekend but I'm sure some of ya'll will be havin fun... right?

I do get to go downstate and tint a few fun cars, I also lined up a new purchase for the Mustang while down there. MAC ceramic coated long tubes and an offroad hpipe new for $300 since we arent all stang nuts just trust me its a steal! And I get to earn the money to pay for em while down there, double score!

Who's doin anythin fun this weekend?

:rollin

Guest CajunTinter

This was the busiest week after Memorial day we've EVERhad...

I'm boiling some Crawfish & shrimp tonight for us and some friends.... Tomorrow I'm fishing !!!! :lol:thumb:rollinCrawfishBoil-0406-3.jpg

Got 3 FG est. to do tomorrow all over... ie tons of driving. nice... right?

But... once done, I'll probably stop down the shore and get some boardwalk pizza... come home... and watch hockey for the night. :rollin

Ideally, I'd do all that on my cycle... but I don't currently have a cycle... (Target date: Aug 15!! w00t!!)

Guest vclimber

I'm boiling some Crawfish & shrimp tonight for us and some friends.... Tomorrow I'm fishing !!!! :lol:thumb:lolCrawfishBoil-0406-3.jpg

Hey man, can I come over for lunch? :rollin

I'm boiling some Crawfish & shrimp tonight for us and some friends.... Tomorrow I'm fishing !!!! :thumb:beer:lol2CrawfishBoil-0406-3.jpg

CT where you fishing, I fished fri. after work for Columbia river Sturgen, caught a few about 30 to 40 inches but can't keep um till they get to the 42 -60 range. Big ass fish up to 14 feet long, going back for the weekend and fish some 70 - 80 foot holes. Good luck to ya

Stan

Archived