My Pricing

Sorry all,

I could not get this to look right in a post. Mods you can delete it if you want. It is hard to read. I have an spreadsheet I would like to bounce my numbers off some of you to see where my pricing stands and if I have or have not covered everything.

Individual Vehicle Window Price List

.....................car..............truck

1 window = $40.00 - $45.00

2 windows = $70.00 - $80.00

4 windows = $120.00 - $140.00

BackGlass = $100.00 - $140.00

Tint Removal

$60/ 1st hour

$25/ every 1/2 hour

complete vehicle (everything except the brow!!)

car

2 door = $130 - 175

4 door = $170 - 190

wagon = $205 - 245

truck

standard cab = $120 - 150

extended cab = $150 - 190

crew cab = $190 - 250

MPV

2 door SUV = $170 - 220

4 door SUV = $190 - 300

vans = $230 - 300

ok there is hopefully a simplified price list. The rest of the numbers that were here before were the break down of how I arrived at the prices. Anyway, this is what my mid America Oklahoma City metro area prices are. I have not shopped any competitors in over a year. I probably should do that to see what the true value for the area here is.

Thanks for the look,

John

With prices that inexpensive you may want to charge more to felt sweeps as needed...

Also wing windows and decide if you want to charge more for sliding truck windows vs. solid truck windows....

With prices that inexpensive you may want to charge more to felt sweeps as needed...

Also wing windows and decide if you want to charge more for sliding truck windows vs. solid truck windows....

TTS good points to consider. I definitely do not want to be the cheapest or even on the low side of life but want good value for all. Hopefully I find that good balance.

DD keeping it simple like you were getting at has some good merit. With as small as my business is right now. Simple is probably better.

Lots to think about and look into. Thanks for the advice and replys. I will check my local market and go from there.

Archived