Paper towels

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tdmillet
What kind of paper towels does everyone use I have been using bounty for years but they are getting kind of pricey :please

I have also used bounty for years. about 6 months ago I thought the same thing about the price. so I tried blue shop towels,washable towels and about every other kind you can think of. and guess what im back to the one and only quicker picker upper. but I have gone to the dail a size for autos they work great. you can just use half the towel instead of wasting most of it. I also take them when im done and stack them and let them dry and I use them just for cleaning the outside of car windows. :nono

Guest FIREMAN68

bounty.jpg

I use this cuz I found myself not going threw a whole roll as quick as the regular roll. I also tried the cheap stuff and it would break real quick as soon as water hit it so went back to the good stuff less headache naa mean :please

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

Bounty soft towels are the ONLY paper towels tinters should use. They are the smoothest and most gentle towels out there

Guest tintgod

I just cant see spending money on paper towels and using them once and throwing them away.

I buy some really great micofiber glass cleaning choths 2 doz. for 80$ and they will last years...I just wash them ones or twice a week and they are as good as new.

Guest Crackz

who the hell cares how much they are they work the best even if you used a whole roll per car its 2 bucks :please

bjs wholesale club 12 pack of the mega rolls they = 20 reg rolls 16 bucks :nono

Guest OnTheDarkside

Are those bounty paper towels lint free? And just for clarification, you guys use them to clean the inside window just prior to applying the film? (which would mean they ARE that good)

If so thats great cause I have been purchasing lint free paper towel from an autobody supply shop....One roll ten bucks!! They do work amazing though, NO LINT.

Archived