Paper towels

I wonder which paper towels are really and truely lint free. none say it on the package. I've been using shop towels. I like to wipe my squeegee blade with every pass when cleaning before the film goes on as to not possibly move any contamination around.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I buy about 200 rolls a month average so price is a big deal for me. I have been buying about 150 blue Scott shop towels and 50 rolls of white Costco towels for clean up. To try saving some this month I bought all white Costco ones. After looking at the chart I think I will compare the bounty with the Costco price wise. The price for the blue shop towels is out of control.

I wish my guys would just try tinting without using so many! :evilgrin

I wonder which paper towels are really and truely lint free. none say it on the package. I've been using shop towels. I like to wipe my squeegee blade with every pass when cleaning before the film goes on as to not possibly move any contamination around.

Great little habit there :evilgrin

Guest naughtydog

I use thye scott blue shop towels from costco.

I prefer these over bounty...bounty are out of hand with the pricing over here.

I mostly use the microfiber shop towels. Around here you can get them at Costco....they are 16"x16"...you get 20 for $12. When I do use paper towel (only for final clean-up) I only use Kirkland brand from Costco. The sheets are oversized and they are super absorbant. When I run out of them, and dont have time to go to Costco, I will use Bounty...but I hate Bounty after being spoiled with Kirkland. :evilgrin

Guest Crackz

scott towels in the box blue and white are low lint and lint free the only ones to advertise it bounty glass is super low lint

I like my bounty blue shop paper towels for autos... for res/comm, I like bounty's regular high quality white stuff. can't tell the diff between the blue and white for res. :evilgrin im gonna try the regular white bounty's again on cars next time and compare. I definitely agree the blue shop towels are really out of cntrol price wise

Bounty soft towels are the ONLY paper towels tinters should use. They are the smoothest and most gentle towels out there

I'm sure it's only a small portion, but I'd be interested to know how much of their towel sales comes from tinters. :evilgrin

I've tried others, and I don't like them as much as Bounty.... so that's what I stick with.

We tried the yellow microfibre towels from costco and they seem to leave some kind of 'micro firbe fibers' behind.....

We did find some micro fibre's from wally world that have worked well.... I bought 1,000 of them 2-3 years ago and haven't bought but maybe 10-12 rolls of paper towels since....

(I do find myself washing all them mugs every other week)

Archived