Paper towels

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use bounty. I've tried all sorts of other things but always come back. but one thing I hate is the bounty select a size perforations. think you're tearing off a whole sheet and its only half of that. regular perforations for me.

I like the cheapest ones I can find. Usually it's "Pom" brand from Sams Wholesale. Bounty? :dunno thats kinda pricey. I like to maximize profit.

One roll of Bounty to 4 or 5 rolls of the cheap stuff, by far the Bounty is cheaper. I did the math on this when I used to work for someone, they had the cheap stuff and I brought in a roll of the Bounty :rollin:krazy

I like the cheapest ones I can find. Usually it's "Pom" brand from Sams Wholesale. Bounty? :evilgrin thats kinda pricey. I like to maximize profit.

One roll of Bounty to 4 or 5 rolls of the cheap stuff, by far the Bounty is cheaper. I did the math on this when I used to work for someone, they had the cheap stuff and I brought in a roll of the Bounty :evilgrin:thumb

Do you mean for Cars or Flat Glass. I could see your point probably for Flat, but not for cars, not the way I go threw them. I'm a little OCD and a little wasteful.

I hate Bounty after being spoiled with Kirkland. :evilgrin

really? Kirkland has more absorbance and less lint? I might have to start using my mom's costco card!

thats been my experience anyway...I go through a roll of bounty wayyyyy faster than a roll of Kirkland...and way less lint. :evilgrin and no....im not a Kirkland or Costco rep. :thumb

I hate Bounty after being spoiled with Kirkland. :evilgrin

really? Kirkland has more absorbance and less lint? I might have to start using my mom's costco card!

thats been my experience anyway...I go through a roll of bounty wayyyyy faster than a roll of Kirkland...and way less lint. :evilgrin and no....im not a Kirkland or Costco rep. :thumb

huh... looks like im gonna go hit up costco today after class. im on my last roll of bounty shop towels. Thanks dude :lol2:thumb

I hate Bounty after being spoiled with Kirkland. :thumb

huh... looks like im gonna go hit up costco today after class. im on my last roll of bounty shop towels. Thanks dude :evilgrin:lol2

let us know how ya like em :lol2

I buy about 200 rolls a month average so price is a big deal for me. ! :thumb

It all adds up at the end of the month doesn't it Stan :thumb in my younger days I just paid what ever the price was on anything and never shop around Daaaaaam I wish I had some of that money back I :p1ss away the first 10 years in business. :thumb

Archived