Paper towels

the bomb

118265bs.jpg

I tried 'em today... LOVE THEM! way better than bounty's blue shop towels IMO. :lol2 :lol2 and thet last longer. and they're more absorbent.

I tried them on a house and some rollups today. I wish I had pics!

COSTCO!!! :lol2

:) told ya so! glad I could help :lol2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

started out when I use to do alot of cars I used baby diapers, been using bounty large rolls for about 17 yrs. part of the cost.

Nice comparison list ,thanks :makeout

for being the "quicker picker upper" let me relate a situation that happened on a house I was doing . was finished with the house and just had some garage windows left when the customer came out and said she had to go on an errand. she paid me said she was going to lock the house up and to just hit the garage door button and jump the beam, no problem. the house was on about 5 acres the garage was about 90 yds from the road with the door facing away from the road.

being in overdrive for most of the day I had'nt thought of anything other than finishing the 8 windows in the garage ,so she leaves and after one set of windows a familiar chill ran up my back only to realize I had to take a huge dump and there was no way around it . so I closed the garage door down, rolled out a bunch of toweling and did the native squat, I was just beginning to wipe when I hear the garage door going up and the adrenaline kicks in ,I wipe , roll up the towels and quickly deposit them in my trash bag, get zipped up and jump in front of the window just in time to see the bumper of her car come around the corner, she parks in front of the door says " oh I forgot something ,runs in the house and back out ,says hope you have a good day and left. if only she knew how good my day was, not getting "caught with my pants down"

BOUNTY " the quicker picker upper :dunno

From my personal experience I have always used the cheap-o paper towels, whatever is on sale. The more expensive ones leave lint and Ive found that the cheap ones are more lint free. So they work best for cleaning the top edges of the glass. So thats my two cents on it all...

white smooth hightextra , expensive as hell but weel worth it .. Only one place I know they have it .. Stay strong all the way , even when they are wet ... perfect for the final finisch , perfect to wrap around a hardcard and clean behind the gaskets .. they do not tear .... I use some cheap stuff for the first clean ..whatever I can get my hands on

Guest FilmBlazer

I use Sparkle... I like them better than bounty because they are stronger IMO. Lint free and soft (Not as soft as Bounty) in addition to be less expensive.... I have been considering trying some microfiber but I've always been concerned how many I would go through and how much contamination would be left behind.

DON"T TRY VIVA! They have a shop towel feel to them but they leave more lint that a lint trap on a dryer.

Guest Clark Tint

Hey all,

after reading all the kool ideas thought I would share mine. I've been useing wypall L-40 for a few years now bought in bulk and they are lint free and reusable. :evilgrin a cleaning lady hipped me to the vendor and they work awesome heres the # 1-888-346-4652 or www.wypall.com just another option

Guest tintmanlibby

the quickest picker upper's for paper towel is my ocd wife throwing them away I wish she would leave my %&$# alone ahahhaha

Guest Mo Evo

For me it's Costco's own Kirkland brand. Virtually lint free and they hold up great when wet. I use about 1 roll every 7-8 days, compared to a roll every 3 days with the cheap brands

Archived