BIG Job

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

Whats up guys, our shop is primarily automotive tinting, but we also do a lot of residential and commercial tint. 2 weeks ago, I did 6 windows (27x34) in LLumar R20 in a building downtown. Well, word spread around the building, and as of right now, I have 88 more to do starting this week. That's gonna be one hell of a job for just one guy (I will have a helper, but only to peel the backing sheets and trash pickup and stuff like that). So, let's hope I don't lose my mind hahaha

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

Don't I wish I could put on some music....it's a law office. The good thing is that the windows come out, so it should go a little quicker. Besides, even if they did let me play music....it wouldn't last long......I'ma a huge death metal fan (hence my username), so that wouldn't go over too well with the lawyers and what not

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

Ha, true. I could use my fiance's Ipod.......but lets just say I put some of "my" music on there. She goes to listen to it, puts it on shuffle.....then all of a sudden Cannibal Corpse comes on......not pretty haha

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

yeah, and the best part is, there are 4 more floors that will probably want theirs done too........gonna be a good month!

Archived