Seems slow here

well.... I haven't been around for a while , maybe thats the reason :lol:dunno

glad to see you back :dunno what's been up?

I've been slow on the pc but busy as hell on about everything else I geuss . I'm getting my house ready to put it on the market again..They are going to take some picture tomorrow to put it on the net ...its time for some changes .

And we are getting our first employe in ..he 'll start in a few weeks . He has no experiance at all ( its hard to find an experianced guy over here) . I'm gonna try and make him a moneymaker ASAP , I can tint a bit but have never trained someone Soo you can expect a call when I screw it up :dunno

I'm also working on a GIANT deal for the moment . But is taking some time to pull them in... I'm talking about 2 28 story towers and about 5200 m² of film ( remove the old safety and reinstall some new one) we'll see what happens ....

its time for some time off....

Any big changes around here I should know off ....I did pick up the OLFABLADE rumor a while ago when I was in vegas btw.. thast about the last I've hurd I geuss ....

Think about my DVDs :thumb (td special price) or just start um cleaning and work up from there. Make sure they know "why" they are doing everything or the reason you want it done a certain way! How about wraps there? Any personal rides being wrapped or just business?

well.... I haven't been around for a while , maybe thats the reason :dunno:lol

glad to see you back :lol what's been up?

I've been slow on the pc but busy as hell on about everything else I geuss . I'm getting my house ready to put it on the market again..They are going to take some picture tomorrow to put it on the net ...its time for some changes .

And we are getting our first employe in ..he 'll start in a few weeks . He has no experiance at all ( its hard to find an experianced guy over here) . I'm gonna try and make him a moneymaker ASAP , I can tint a bit but have never trained someone Soo you can expect a call when I screw it up :lol

I'm also working on a GIANT deal for the moment . But is taking some time to pull them in... I'm talking about 2 28 story towers and about 5200 m² of film ( remove the old safety and reinstall some new one) we'll see what happens ....

its time for some time off....

Any big changes around here I should know off ....I did pick up the OLFABLADE rumor a while ago when I was in vegas btw.. thast about the last I've hurd I geuss ....

Think about my DVDs :lol (td special price) or just start um cleaning and work up from there. Make sure they know "why" they are doing everything or the reason you want it done a certain way! How about wraps there? Any personal rides being wrapped or just business?

Thanks for he tips :lol we've got a bunch off flat glass on the program the next following weeks so this looks like the perfect start in he filmbiss , he'll be by my side 24/7 the next following months so we'll see what happens ...

NO wrap over here , I've been trying it for personal purpose ( just to be able to do it ) but I have some clients that do signwork and wraps ....etc ..most of them have tinted before but give these jobs to me now ..So I don't want to get in to that .

We would like to get into clear bra pretty soon , looks like an open market so far .. the money looks good too ( even in the states if I'm not mistaking )... but these plotters still cost a lot over here ... So first get this guy started so I can get some spair time to start new projects .

Archived