This is why you should not tint chit boxes

Guest tdmillet

Guest rgaskins

I had a POS come in one day, think it was a Ford SPAM...The window was in the bottom of the door and he still wanted it tinted...Bad part is, the tag was out over a year...LMAO

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kevin.williams1017
just finished custy car. when he came in he told me the rear door window didnt go up or down with out help. I said oh great but I can deal with it. went out to check on windows before he came to pick up the car and the window must have fallen inside door. and oh yea it busted. :) im sure when he gets here he is going to want me to pay for it. this sucks :thumb 170.00 for the tint job minus 150.00 for the window. wow I guess I can go get a coke with the difference. :thumb

New update when the customer came in we had a talk about whose at fault. we both agreed that it was not really either one of our faults so we will split the bill. I told him to pay me a 100.00 and he could keep 70.00 for half the repair. I still wasnt happy about it . but better than eating the whole thing. :) next :lol2 box is 500.00 with a waiver. :lol2 let the next guy have them :lol2

That sucks man, that would ruin my morning for sure. I cant stand working on junk! It's too bad you didn't make the customer pay for everything and his tint job.

Archived