Selling a shop

good luck with selling. I hope you get all you want for it.

What did you go to college for and after you get into your new career are you going to keep tinting at all?

Bidness management, automotive aftermarket management. Goin corporate, still tintin on the side. The job in PA has me scared though, they HATE tint there. Other jobs in NC and CA are higher on the list cause of it!

Cool. The best of luck to you getting started in the new real world. Oklahoma isn't terrible when it comes to tint laws but like everywhere it seems they could be better. I can't speak for any other states as I have never tinted in another state.

Our competitor called today and said he is going to get out of the tint buisness and go stictly to signs and said we could buy his tint business for 2 million dollars :thumb :thumb I told him thanks for the laugh, I needed it today :beer

Guest willie
I have sold 3 over the years. I would sell my retail shop now for 50% gross and and still work there doing training but no one has money! Do they??? :thumb:rollin

Trust me they will find it if they want it bad enough. Especially a competitor when he knows how much a month your pulling from him, my guy wants mine now Im just not gonna give up the 30-50k net the next 3 months. Unless of course he want to add that to the amount hes already paying :thumb

Archived