python 502 install manual

Guest sam156

Guest sam156

Looking for install manual for python 502.Found one for python 500+,but not sure if this covers the 502 or if there is a seperate manual for the 502.Thanks in advance to anyone who can direct me to the manual.

Guest sam156

I tried sending a PM to you and got the following messasge:You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board. It appears that when I first posted I did not register,so I went and registered and I am still getting the same error message.

I tried sending a PM to you and got the following messasge:You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board. It appears that when I first posted I did not register,so I went and registered and I am still getting the same error message.

Members must post 10 times before they may use the personal message system, sorry about the inconvenience but it's due to spammers. Welcome to the forum. :beer

Guest sam156

wndotint,is there another way to communicate?Are you able to PM me?If so could you PM me your email and I can send you my email address?

Archived