????tons of dealer/commercial work/no individuals??

:klingon Okay, so this month has been busy so far, but all of the work we have done and coming in is 30 day net for us...usually fine, but we have a ton of this 30 net work, but next to nothing with individuals...what should we do to drum up some work from people who pay NOW????? We love our dealers, commercial custys, and city work, but we have never chased after it because of the whole waiting to get paid...is this the economic crunch? Any ideas???? :lol2

:lol2 Okay, so this month has been busy so far, but all of the work we have done and coming in is 30 day net for us...usually fine, but we have a ton of this 30 net work, but next to nothing with individuals...what should we do to drum up some work from people who pay NOW????? We love our dealers, commercial custys, and city work, but we have never chased after it because of the whole waiting to get paid...is this the economic crunch? Any ideas???? :lol2

You can get some quick sales using a local thrifty, nickel, yellow weekly type paper if you have one. Cheap custys but instant MONEY. :lol2 This is going to be a tough year....... pack a lunch and save your money :klingon

best of all to you guys

Stan

Try advertising on Craigslist.com ITS Free!!!

Good suggestion,

Thought about it , but does it seem like stepping down from a "quality" image, to just run of the mill? I see tons of adds for autos (cheap). Some for comm./res.

Maybe the way it was written would determine the outcome. Thanks

Guest kevin.williams1017
Just don't accept 30 net, when the job is done payment is due. :eyebrows

Good luck staying in business thinking like that!

Just don't accept 30 net, when the job is done payment is due. :thumb

Good luck staying in business thinking like that!

for us too, it is hard to keep track of what individual dealers owe and such if we collected when the job was done, it is easier for us to just statement them at the end of the month instead of having to wait around and chase a check...not to mention we have to offer what the competition does, which is 30 day net

Guest kevin.williams1017
Sell yourself as the best and most expensive on craigslist. I agree the way the ad is written will determine the type of customer you get and protect the image of your business. :klingon

Come help us out here in Mesa, AZ then, PLEASE!!! We are slammed turning people away all the time because im doing training and doin like 3 cars per day, and am all about quality not quantity, kissin pretty frogs over and over again. Did you get my 100.00 + order online (ohh yeah, more toys!), shipping to Apache Sands? Well im training a natural right now, he's about my age and lookin pretty promising already. I have been sending him home with your DVD's and lots of hands on in the shop everyday. Have a good one Stan, good luck!

Kevin Williams

Archived