People won't pay!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm getting mad... and you really, really don't want to deal with an angry Roach. :lol2

Theft of services and product.........................................................................

Roach... I have 1 absolute hard and fast rule.... that is to collect any and ALL debts owed...

Get agressive with these folks.... If it was me personally.... I would be at their office waiting for them to show up for work....

The simple truth is 'Profitable companies don't operate on bad debt'

GET YOUR MONEY.

Roach... I have 1 absolute hard and fast rule.... that is to collect any and ALL debts owed...

Get agressive with these folks.... If it was me personally.... I would be at their office waiting for them to show up for work....

The simple truth is 'Profitable companies don't operate on bad debt'

GET YOUR MONEY.

I was actually about to drive down there today..... by the time I get there they will be gone... so it will have to wait until tomorrow. This is a joke. I have no doubt they got paid from the client already, let alone more then what I billed them.

So tomorrow is it. I have to watch my nieces in the morning... so I'll be on the phone first thing, but once I'm done I'll take a little road trip to their store.

I might stop by the police station on my way... see if I can get a nice officer to come along with me. :beer:dunno

When I go out on a commercial job & terms have not been agreed upon its payment upon completion, Residential is always pymt. upon completion. If when I'm finished & hand them a bill & ask how will you be paying & they say well.. can we mail you a check I always say yes thats fine but when should I expect it? Alot of times there like well you should have it within 2 weeks or so, yeah right ! Plan on 30 days, I recently did a couple small commercial jobs 1 350 sq.ft & 1 like 150 sq.ft. its been 3 weeks now & still no pymt. I just called both companies & asked about pymt I told them the warranty needs to be turned into the manu. within 30 days or its a possibility they would void the warranty & we will not file any warranties until dues are paid. You better believe they called me right back like ok I got it approved checks in the mail today & the other ok your invoice is sitting right here on my desk that was on my agenda for today :beer. So I should be paid on both by the end of this week. :dunno . Try it out :lol2

Guest JUSTIN

if it's fg, can't you put a lien on the building for unpaid services & material? And just b/c they merged with someone doesn't mean the debts from the previous owner is automatically dismissed. I know this is frustrating, but I'm sure you have options if they just blow you off. Good luck.

Yeah I think I can put a lean on them.... I'm just not sure how to do it.

They actually called me back this morning... and promise me they would look into the matter and get back to me tomorrow. We'll see. I told them if I did not get a call back tomorrow I would proceed with further actions to ensure payment.

Guest tintmanlibby

wat ever you did in life before the tint god laid the goldin ofa knife down on you revert back to that ,or f**k that %&$# makes me mad ,better buss burreu

Archived