People won't pay!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JUSTIN
Yeah I think I can put a lean on them.... I'm just not sure how to do it.

They actually called me back this morning... and promise me they would look into the matter and get back to me tomorrow. We'll see. I told them if I did not get a call back tomorrow I would proceed with further actions to ensure payment.

You can probably find out online, or if you have any friends that are contractors they usually know especially ones that specialize in remodeling. Call your county recorder and ask how you put a lien on property for unpaid services and materials? I'm sure this is going to work out and they will pay you....just keep the lien idea in your back pocket if they decide to flake out on you.

Yeah I think I can put a lean on them.... I'm just not sure how to do it.

They actually called me back this morning... and promise me they would look into the matter and get back to me tomorrow. We'll see. I told them if I did not get a call back tomorrow I would proceed with further actions to ensure payment.

You can probably find out online, or if you have any friends that are contractors they usually know especially ones that specialize in remodeling. Call your county recorder and ask how you put a lien on property for unpaid services and materials? I'm sure this is going to work out and they will pay you....just keep the lien idea in your back pocket if they decide to flake out on you.

great advice..Locksmith friend of mine puts liens on folks for a $125.00 unpaid invoices.. Mostly residential. Big Louie works for me personally.

They assured me a check would be mailed tomorrow. (I didn't want to press the issue of picking it up, since I'm busy right now and I just don't have the time to drive an hour out of my way)

We'll see.. if they mail it tomorrow, I should have it by Monday.

Archived