People won't pay!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fool me once.. shame on you...

So they called to have me do another job.. rather small.. two panes. I had the film needed on hand, so I didn't have to purchase anything.. Of course, they haven't paid for the job. I got a call today and they said money is tight, they can't get credit, a whole bunch of BS. We'll pay you when we can.

:beer:lol:beer:evilgrin:rollin:duck:lol:lol2 :lol2

I'm just glad I'm not out any $$... That was the only reason I even did this other job for them.. cause I didn't have to order any film. Otherwise I would never have agreed to it...

It will be interesting to see if they ever pay me...

Of course, I'm sure they got paid from their client two months ago when the work was done....

I know... I trust people too much I guess. I just figured since it was only two window with film I had on hand... :evilgrin

Needless to say... I won't work for them again. Not that I think they would even call me.....

Guest Titan1969

I hate that. People taking advantage of others. Im doing PPF installs and new to the business. Im 6'5" and 275lbs they will pay..or they wont get there car back in one piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im worried about dealerships. Dont know if they can cut checks on the spot or I have a 30 day waiting period? Things to ask before I sign up with them.

Ill take checks from friends or people I know, but no on else...sad it has to be that way though. Id never think of bouncing a check, but some people dont give a s**t.

Guest metro jim

Find out your lean laws in your state and have a lawyer write up a lean contract. I have one and require a siganture on it at the end of every job if they do not pay that day. It works. even if you are subcontracted you can do this. The end user will likely call the designer and be like what the heck is going on here, and then you wil get a call and get paid. Just make sure that the new charge includes all court costs and lein fees too. It works!

Archived