turned away my 1st job

1994 Buick Sedan, no back seat it was not the dudes fishing equipment storage area. There was some sort of foam insulation spray holding things together on the car, of course there was nasty glue from walmart tint on the glass too. Lets see what else, one window wouldnt go up the car had front end issues that scared me and I drive clunkers!

Needless to say, I suggested getting the car detailed (in my head I'm saying crushed) and to call me then (dear God I hope not!)

Glad Im a busy dude, cause takin that car for lack of other work would have sucked ballllllllls. WOW is all I can say, I'm stayin high end.

Guest CajunTinter
1994 Buick Sedan, no back seat it was not the dudes fishing equipment storage area. There was some sort of foam insulation spray holding things together on the car, of course there was nasty glue from walmart tint on the glass too. Lets see what else, one window wouldnt go up the car had front end issues that scared me and I drive clunkers!

Needless to say, I suggested getting the car detailed (in my head I'm saying crushed) and to call me then (dear God I hope not!)

Glad Im a busy dude, cause takin that car for lack of other work would have sucked ballllllllls. WOW is all I can say, I'm stayin high end.

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

you wimp !!! :lol2 :lol2

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

you wimp !!! :lol2 :lol2

I'm gettin lazy, especially with the shop comming to an end since I'm moving. If I dont like you, I wont tint your car!

Guest CajunTinter
I'm gettin lazy, especially with the shop comming to an end since I'm moving. If I dont like you, I wont tint your car!

:beer:confuse:beer

You've got to be selective to an extent though...

Guest FilmBlazer

:beer:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

you wimp !!! :confuse:beer

Good stuff right there Tim lol

Archived