05 Cadillac CTS

Guest mattgribble09

Guest mattgribble09

Finished a 2005 Cadillac CTS today very clean, only 18,500 mi. Tucking the film underneath that tight space between the rear deck and window is the only hard part. The side windows are really not that bad just take the seals out. I guess my only question on this is are most people getting the the film to stick to the dot matrix on the rear window??? I also did the front windshield strip but had to splice into two pieces, anyone else do this or just do one??

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

On the Cts I usually take out the rear package tray instead of trying to slide it in there. In order to pull the package tray you need to pull the bottom of the back seat, then unbolt the top of the back seat. Then there are four bolts inside the trunk and then pull the tray. It takes a little extra time so I usually charge an extra 15-20 bucks for the Cts.

Archived