clear shield

Guest tintmanlibby

Guest tintmanlibby

sorry about the spelling I just used a hypodermic needle to suck out some of the bigger water bubbles on clear bra's just thought id share with my tint brother's

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintmanlibby
I keep a 22 gauge needle laying around for that too.

Afterwards I use my heat gun to heat the hole to help it heal.

that's wat the new gay ass lumar rep told me .but that was right after I showed him how to shrink back window's with huper ,any tip's on clear bra's I would like to hear them ,this is the reason why I go on tint dude ,2 learn something every day thanks bra

that's wat the new gay ass lumar rep told me .but that was right after I showed him how to shrink back window's with huper ,any tip's on clear bra's I would like to hear them ,this is the reason why I go on tint dude ,2 learn something every day thanks bra

You should look in the PPF forum and you will find an endless amount of knowledge there aswell

sorry about the spelling I just used a hypodermic needle to suck out some of the bigger water bubbles on clear bra's just thought id share with my tint brother's

Where do you get these hypo needles? I'm sure you cannot just walk into any drugstore and ask for them, except unless your diabetic

Guest tintmanlibby

Where do you get these hypo needles? I'm sure you cannot just walk into any drugstore and ask for them, except unless your diabetic

dude I just walk in and tell them what im using them for .if that doesnt work for you in your area go to a animal supply store (tractor supply store )

Guest tintmanlibby
thats cool...thats like having a paint pen for tinting.....If you need to use that, your doing it wrong.

:thumb

what ever ,shall we compair pic's . :beer I respect you as a ppf installer ,but no rookie here :blah

Guest tintmanlibby

and how much ppf have you installed :beer ? do answer id love to here :thumb

Archived