good for them

Guest tintgod

Guest davidbourg

here you have to put your name on the corner of the driveside and if its !llegal it starts at 500.00 and goes up 500.00 each time you get busted!!!

Guest darkdan

That sucks.

A great way to lower demand in an already low demand area. When you get stupid laws like IL (nothing up front, any darkness in back) lots of people just think, "Well if I can't get anything on the front I just won't tint the car."

I guess our fellow tinters in IL should start finding alternative means of feeding their families since demand is going to plummet. I guess raise prices up on just legal tint jobs (which, I'm sure it's hard to pull in a good price for just 2 doors and a rear window when you find the rare customer that wants to keep it legal).

Nice to see Police spokeswoman Monique Bond thinks that having tinted windows is !llegal.

Still just a fix it ticket out in AZ.

good... cuz im thinking of transferring to asu. :lol got a phone conference scheduled for early next week. im tired of the north, and mi's tint laws. id rather be warm, and go into the mountains to get my snowboarding kicks.

In california here it's just a $10 fix it ticket. If you get the ticket 3 times and fixed it 3 times on the fourth one its a straight $183 ticket. That car is not allowed to fix it anymore until there is a change of ownership. The laws here suck anything you want in the back and nothin in front.

Archived