New Shop Business Plan

Guest mattgribble09

Guest mattgribble09

Hey guys, I currently rent my own shop in Michigan and do alot of mobile activity. However, I am probably going to move back down to Florida and am currently talking to banks and lenders on getting a loan. I would like some ideas on what you think I should need. Please be specific. I am trying to get a list of supplies everything from the film, lighting, tools, maintenance, showroom supplies, etc, etc. Shop owners opinions would be very helpful right now. Thanks for all the help and again, anything you think I would need post it please!!!!

It will be more difficult to get a business loan granted while you are still in Michigan if you want it for Florida. You need to include in your business plans all anticipated costs, supplies, utilities, rent, projected profit margins, & etc. That other information you need is where is your location specifically going to be, how much traffic goes by in vehicles, how much foot traffic is there, what is the population base where you are looking and establishing yourself, what are your competitors doing, what is the going rate, and I am sure there are more things to consider. Some of those can be researched online and some you would have to go to FL first and do some street work research. What is the average income in the area you want to service, how many other tint shops are there, what will make you stand out. It keeps going and going. At the very minimum by a program that will walk you through most of what you need and help you get the paperwork set up in such a manner that a bank will even look at it and hopefully like it. Get to know the lenders as well. They are more likely to lend if they know and trust you.

Hmmmmm I am sure there is quite a bit more to consider but this should be enough fuel to get your process started on the right foot.

Guest mattgribble09
where in Mich are you currently???

Located about an hour and a half north of detroit not much competition except the POLICE!!!

Located about an hour and a half north of detroit not much competition except the POLICE!!!

where you at? im in ortonville. there isnt much competition except sunshades and ziebarts! :krazy

Guest mattgribble09

where you at? im in ortonville. there isnt much competition except sunshades and ziebarts! :krazy

Located in a town called Bad Axe, MI ever heard of it??

Guest mattgribble09

where you at? im in ortonville. there isnt much competition except sunshades and ziebarts! :dunno

:dunno yeahhhh. your up in the thumb more than I am though. im south of davison, if you know hwer that is. im about 25 minutes south of flint. :bingo

Archived