Geoshield SALE!

Guest darkdan

Guest darkdan

I just got an email:

Now until July 8th, buy a 40" x 100' roll of any Dark Matter Film at $.xx / sq. ft. and you will receive a 20" x 100' roll of any shade of Dark Matter FOR FREE!.

With your purchase you will also receive a free Geoshield Visor and T-shirt.

LIMITED TIME OFFER.

Act now to take advantage of these great savings.

http://www.geoshieldusa.com/

Guest vclimber

They are basically giving you a 60" roll (which is the only size their source makes it in) for 25% off. Nice way to market it though... I saw what they are paying for that stuff. They are still making good money off of you. :lol2:krazy

Guest teamfutaba

yep, 3M just did that also. buy 1 40" and get 2 20" free. didnt include CS. the ups guy was tripping when he brought 100 rolls of film. they didnt bulk wrap them, each had its own shipping label.

Guest vclimber
They are basically giving you a 60" roll (which is the only size their source makes it in) for 25% off. Nice way to market it though... I saw what they are paying for that stuff. They are still making good money off of you. :lol2:lol2

You know what? I just got a very nice letter that brought something to my attention and when I look back and reflect on it I feel the need to address my own post here. 20" rolls can stack up when you are selling 40/20" splits for automotive. What better way to move your 20's and even more 40's by implementing a well thought out ad campaign. Geoshield did it textbook right here. Well done! :lol2

Sorry if my post was taken in a negative light, I didn't mean for it to reflect badly on anyone. I'll take whatever heat anyone wants to flame me with now. :krazy

Guest tintgod
They are basically giving you a 60" roll (which is the only size their source makes it in) for 25% off. Nice way to market it though... I saw what they are paying for that stuff. They are still making good money off of you. :lol2:lol2

You know what? I just got a very nice letter that brought something to my attention and when I look back and reflect on it I feel the need to address my own post here. 20" rolls can stack up when you are selling 40/20" splits for automotive. What better way to move your 20's and even more 40's by implementing a well thought out ad campaign. Geoshield did it textbook right here. Well done! :bingo

Sorry if my post was taken in a negative light, I didn't mean for it to reflect badly on anyone. I'll take whatever heat anyone wants to flame me with now. :bingo

WAY TO GO DUMBASS!!!...WOW..THAT FELT GOOD. :krazy

Guest vclimber
They are basically giving you a 60" roll (which is the only size their source makes it in) for 25% off. Nice way to market it though... I saw what they are paying for that stuff. They are still making good money off of you. :lol2:lol

You know what? I just got a very nice letter that brought something to my attention and when I look back and reflect on it I feel the need to address my own post here. 20" rolls can stack up when you are selling 40/20" splits for automotive. What better way to move your 20's and even more 40's by implementing a well thought out ad campaign. Geoshield did it textbook right here. Well done! :lol2

Sorry if my post was taken in a negative light, I didn't mean for it to reflect badly on anyone. I'll take whatever heat anyone wants to flame me with now. :bingo

WAY TO GO DUMBASS!!!...WOW..THAT FELT GOOD. :krazy

:bingo Enjoy it while the bar is still open. :lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Sorry if my post was taken in a negative light, I didn't mean for it to reflect badly on anyone. I'll take whatever heat anyone wants to flame me with now. :lol2

:krazy so you want some flamage huh? :bingo

:lol

WAY TO GO DUMBASS!!!...WOW..THAT FELT GOOD. :bingo

:lol:lol:lol2:lol2:lol2

:lol2 Enjoy it while the bar is still open. :lol

:lol2 you don't want me to start on you :lol2:lol2:lol

Archived