Glue gets gunky

Guest djtekk707

Guest djtekk707

Hi everyone idk if anyone has seen this happen but everytime I use my bluemaxx on side window I use my heat gun seal the top edge so I can roll up the window and finish the rest. Once im done I check everything and I find a smudge underneath the film :thumb I leave the window spot less before I transfer film and I soak it compleatly :thumb . Is it the bluemaxx or is there something else I should watch out for.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually if you squeege good you dont have to heat the top edge unless is a framesless door. anyways the smudge is from you repositioning the film to much and the adhesive is dryin fast then you try to move it =smudge. use more soap in your solution and work faster once you line up the top edge then apply film dont move it.=)

Guest Crackz

I heat up every top edge to lock it in for micro edgeing with a heat gun never no smudgeing unless you move the paper after you lock it down

Guest h0wld0g

clean out your bottles everyday if you leave water in them they will mildew inside or somethin to that sort and you'll squirt out some of that gunk into the film sucks...

Archived