LLumar AT window film?'s

Guest hometheaterman

Guest hometheaterman

I see that Llumar's AT window film only has a 3 year warranty instead of the lifetime and seems to be a dyed film. How long can you expect this to last before it starts fading and changing colors? Will this be purple in a few years or does it hold up pretty well? What are the pro's and cons to this film?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pro - The shop that installs the 3 year crap doesn't need to worry about it lasting after that amount of time

Con - The consumer has nasty film all over their rig in a few years

Guest hometheaterman

So the Llumar AT film isn't even worth looking at? So basically it's one of the crappy films that will turn purple in a few years?

AT has a lifetime warranty including color change.

Jet is dyed 3 year film.

:beer My understanding is that it's the same as ATR minus the metal component ...will last as long as the ATR . I now have some only because of the promotion my distributer had. Buy 3 rolls of ATR and get 1 roll of AT free :lol6

Guest hometheaterman

I could have sworn when I just looked it up on Llumars site it said 3 year warranty. So is this stuff any good or no?

Guest darkdan

Jet is what it is. 3-year film.

Why all the questions? Are you planning on becoming a window tinter soon or having another vehicle tinted?

http://www.llumar.com/PDF/English/LLumar%2...et%20-%20NA.pdf

That one says AT has the LLumastar no color change warranty. Of course, it says Stealth has it too, which it doesn't, and I've already said something to LLumar about it.

Archived