Vista Film ???

Guest ktown

Guest ktown

I have a customer compairing a sample of Vista Luminance v28 sr cdf to Global samples. What kind of glass can this film be put on with warranty from Vista. Example Dual pane clear, low E, etc. What color is this film Bronze, Silver Neutral, etc.

It's a Neutral film with a blueish hue... I don't have a FTG chart for their films.. but my spec card has this info:

VLT - 27%

SER - 65%

UV - 99%

Glare Reduction - 70%

Shading Coefficient - 0.39

Guest FilmBlazer

Without looking I believe the film is safe for all applications with the exception of single pane tinted laminated..... This of course does not take into consideration condition factors. Its a great film IMO and the warranty will be superior to Global. Good luck earning the bid.

-FB

Yeah, does Vista pay more than 500 a pane? Most all manny's have extended glass break/seal warranties available. I see alot of Vista dealers in our area advertising "best warranty in the business" so what actually makes it better :spit

Guest FilmBlazer

:dunno

To say that most manufacturers have extended warranties available is inaccurate. Some do, but I wouldn't say most. I don't feel like explaining the specifics of the warranty on a public forum for my competitors to educate themselves. I'm not beating up on Global here don't misunderstand me. Global's warranty is great, and I really like their auto films in my limited experience. If you want to know what makes Vista's warranty better than all other manufacturers (IMO) then do some research on the warranty itself and the manufacturer I.e. location, experience, diversification, film availability etc. If you feel another warranty is better then sell it :spit Once again, good luck with the bid!

Archived