Does anyone do this.

Guest tdmillet

Guest tdmillet

I was wondering if anyone uses latex gloves for tinting. My hands are getting very dry and I do not like lotion and I keep getting 1or2 specks in my windows from handling the film. they crush right out, but it would be better if I didnt have to waste the time. :thumb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
I tried gloves when I started tinting over 20 years ago but the only way I could tint with glove is if Trojan got in the glove making business and made some Trojan Naturalamb Skin gloves :thumb

:thumb

Ribbed?

I wish I could wear some gloves and still feel comfortable. After a while it does take a toll on your fingers. It might sound :shock but I get manicures. I have an uncle who tints also and his fingers are all cracked and look really really bad. Got to keep them nice for the ladies :tantrum

Guest davidbourg
I tried gloves when I started tinting over 20 years ago but the only way I could tint with glove is if Trojan got in the glove making business and made some Trojan Naturalamb Skin gloves :shock

wich color,or flavor? :thumb:thumb:tantrum

Guest OnTheDarkside
I was wondering if anyone uses latex gloves for tinting. My hands are getting very dry and I do not like lotion and I keep getting 1or2 specks in my windows from handling the film. they crush right out, but it would be better if I didnt have to waste the time. :tantrum

Mind if I ask what you mean by "crush right out?"

Archived