PERCENTAGES

Guest dayankees5

Guest dayankees5

I have a question... will 50 percent on the front side windows with a darker like 20 or 15 on the back look ok or should I have them closer in shade?

Guest OnTheDarkside
I have a question... will 50 percent on the front side windows with a darker like 20 or 15 on the back look ok or should I have them closer in shade?

Personally, I think that a four door car doesnt look very good even if it has 35% on the backs and 50% on the fronts......I'd rather run 50% all around or 35% all around if the law permits...Gives it a much cleaner, classier look.

If its a two door car I dont think it looks so bad when the fronts are 50% and the rear quarter is darker.....thats just my opinion, and I'm pretty picky.

the look depends on what you want.....all the same looks good and classy. 50 front and 20/15 rear will look very light on the doors. If you want it to blend a bit better then 50 and 35, or 35 and 20, not more difference....even if exactly the same on front and rear doors your front will look a bit lighter from the light coming in the windshield....

Archived