Viper Alarm and turn Signal Problems

Guest Dennis M0

Guest Dennis M0

I recently got a Viper alarm (auto start w/ pager) hooked up on my 93 Buick Roadmaster. Everysince I got it hooked up, I've been having problems with my turn signals flashing. They only work when the car is off like they work when I leave for work. then thats only for about 5 seconds. They just stay on after that, no flashing. I bought another flasher and that didnt work. I was told that its the circuit board or the thing the flasher goes in. They say it needs replacing. But everything was working perfect before I got the alarm hooked up. Everything. I need to get this fixed before I have a wreck because it tiring and aggrivating manually flashing the lights. If its not to much to ask, if u reply, can u copy and paste and email your reply to my personal email because I might forget about this site. Dennismarshall02@sprintpcs.com Thanx in advance for your reply. Let me know if its the hook up or something with my car.

Guest CajunTinter

There is no circuit board where the flasher plugs in on that vehicle. It's a bulb issue. Either you have a bad bulb or a single filament bulb installed where you should have a dual filament bulb.

Archived